Sunday 21 July 2013

Soap & Glory's Glow All Out Makeup Review

Hey guys!

As you may have guessed from my Top 10 Beauty Buys for Summer post, I have a bit of a thing for Soap & Glory. Well today I want to tell you about one of my favourites from their make up range, which is Soap & Glory's 'Glow All Out', priced at £11. This is a luminizing radiance face powder that adds a gorgeous subtle dewy glow finish to your makeup.
soap and glory glow all out luminizing powder review samantha dawn
soap and glory glow all out luminizing powder review samantha dawn
A much used 'Glow All Out' powder!

I bought this powder a good year ago, but as I didn't have a blog then I kept this little gem to myself and would use it on a regular basis. To this day I still use it, which just shows you how much I enjoy it. Why not try adding a bit of Glow All Out lightly across your face, neck and shoulders just gives your skin that healthy radiant look without being too OTT. At 28 years old, the last thing I want is to have a face covered in glittery shimmering 'luminizing powder', and Soap & Glory steers clear of that look.


soap and glory glow all out luminizing powder review samantha dawn


soap and glory glow all out luminizing powder review samantha dawn swatch

As you can see from the swatch above, it is a subtle powder that can give even the palest skin a warmer glow. It also works brilliantly if you have a tan, giving you that sunkissed radiant look. Not only does it glow when brushed across your skin, but it looks great in photographs too. As soon as the light hits the area of application, it really does 'Glow All Out'.


I recommend this product to anyone looking for a bit more oomph in their daily makeup look, this will make even the worst of sleepless nights look like a thing of the past with a fresh face each morning. The powder itself is very pigmented so you only need a small amount, and it lasts ages - the powder I bought a year ago is still going strong! If you live in the UK, Soap and Glory's makeup range normally features in the Boots.com 3 for 2 offer, so you could trial a few Soap and Glory items yourself and get one free! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Find Samantha on: Google+   Twitter   Instagram   Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment