Monday 22 July 2013

Clairol Nice 'n Easy Natural Permanent Hair Colour 101 Natural Baby

Hey guys,

I thought I'd tell you about my all time favourite boxed hair dye, which is Clairol's Nice n Easy Blonde Permanent Hair Colour in Natural Baby 101. I use this dye on a regular basis to keep my hair a gorgeous light blonde colour, and normally buy this from Boots, and is normally on offer there, but it's also available elsewhere.




When I was younger my hair was white blonde, and growing up it remained that way. In the last few years I've noticed the brightness of my blonde locks diminishing, and I'm slowly getting a more dull sandy blonde colour :( As you can see in this photo below my roots are darker, they look ginger here but normally they just look a dull blonde colour.



and with Nice 'n Easy's boxed hair dye in 101 Natural Baby I get to keep it this colour, (excuse the glasses it was fancy dress):




It's a very simple hair dye kit to use, you basically have three separate containers and some gloves, the first two bottles (the dye) are labelled 1 and 2. You simply mix the liquids in 1 and 2 together and you have your hair dye ready to use. The bottle labelled 3 is the conditioner you use once the dye has been washed out, to keep it looking bright and healthy.


If you've never used this hair colour before, I would definitely recommend you do a skin allergy test 48 hours before applying this to your hair.

I currently leave this hair dye on for the full 45 minutes to make sure my darker roots are completely gone. However, if you just need a little boost of colour you can leave it on for just 25 minutes.

What I love most about this hair dye is that afterwards your hair feels light and well conditioned. It also highlights and tones my hair, it's as though I've just stepped out of a hair salon, but without the price tag!

Personally I think this hair colour works best with dark blondes and light brown shades of hair. I cannot say that it would work to the same effect if you have dark brown hair, but it would probably still brighten it and give it a healthy lighter look.

At the moment I'm experimenting with my hair colours and am going to attempt to get my hair a silver white blonde, so look out for that tutorial blog post coming soon!

Lots of love,
Samantha Dawn
xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

Find Samantha on: Google+   Twitter   Instagram   Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment